With Voicemail Answering you can:
- Greet your customers with a professionally recorded message when you're not available.
- Create a complete Virtual Office image and never leave a call go unanswered. Our Virtual Voicemail System can answer your calls after any number of seconds or at various times of the day/week/month. A customised recording is played and the caller is prompted to leave a message. Your messages is delivered in a number of ways:
- Email Alert - An email message containing details of the voicemail, including the caller ID, is sent to you by email immediately.
- Email Attachment - The message is sent to you as a WAV file attachment, along with caller details, by email immediately. This WAV file can be played using your PC multimedia.
- Remote Retrieval - By dialling a local 01 number you can log in and listen to your messages by telephone.
IVR - Interactive Voice Response
IVR is a menu option you can offer to your callers. For example, "Thank you for calling ABC Promotions Ltd. If you are calling for information on our new ABC product press 1. To connect to our sales department press 2, alternatively please hold and an operator will be with you shortly."
- By dialing 1 the caller is connected to a prerecorded message giving relevant information. Within this message additional options may be offered.
- By dialing 2, the caller is connected to your chosen Virtual Office Service which may include your Call Answering Service, your Voicemail Service or any other telephone number.
- By holding, the caller is again connected to your chosen Virtual Office Service or any destination you nominate.
Add on €10 per month